The Bi-Pod is a one-man blast hole or core drill best used for short exploration holes in underground mines. Easily moved into narrow underground workings; set up and operation by one man.
- Capacity using EW steel rods 30 ft (10M) Core Size 0.995 Inch 25.2 mm
- Capacity using EW aluminum rods 100 ft (30M) Core Size 0.995 Inch 25.2 mm
- Capacity using AW steel rods 25 ft (8M) Core Size 1.385 Inch 35.1 mm
- Capacity using AW aluminum rods 50 ft (15M) Core Size 1.385 Inch 35.1 mm
- Capacity show is for horizontal holes. The capacity is shortened as much as 50% as the angle of the hole increases to the vertical plane.
- Normal operating air pressure 100 psi - optimum 110 psi
- Volume air required 200 to 300 cfm
- Capacity increases with higher air pressure and volume.
- 16 hp (12 kw) @ 3000 rpm.
- Available with four types of mountings
- Weight 111 to 170 lbs (50 to 77 kg) depending on mounting.