The DACHS is a drilling unit which is perfect for use on rough terrain and at high slope. The tubular frame has a wide support base and is equipped with three adjustable feet that allow it to adapt to the unevenness of the terrain. Additionally, the option to turn them 90 ° allows for an easy lateral translation.
The DACHS can be equipped with a pneumatic or hydraulic rotation motor (for use in DTH drilling), or with a top hammer rock drill for smaller holes.
The pneumatic feed is powered by a piston engine which provides a push/pull force of 850Kg (1870lb). A hydraulic version is also available.
- High slope capability - up to vertical
- 211kg total weight
- Three alligned feet adjust for easy positioning or turning 90° for easy lateral movement
- Ideal rotation head for DTH hammers up to 3", and drilling holes from 70mm to 105mm diamter
- Torgue up to 80kg
- 35kg weight
Pneumatic Drill Slide:
- Pneumatic piston feeding motor
- Chain driven
- 80kg weight
- Can be fitted with various drill options
Photo Credit: Axis Mountain Technical