Furukawa DCR20 DTH Drill
The DCR20 has established itself as a reliable, productive resource for drilling operations around the world. These drills have been tested in soft, medium and hard rock conditions with multiple end-users and applications providing deep holes from 3.5" to 6.5" at fast drilling rates with low maintenance.
Servicing the DCR20 is easy with access to all key components such as the engine, fluid levels and compressor through large panel doors located at ground level for maintenance when needed.
The cabs have been redesigned to provide operators maximum comfort with single-lever drilling controls, large gauges, and superior views of drilling operation.
DCR20 Features & Benefits
- Single-lever drilling control for easy operation.
- Large windows maximize operator visibility.
- High-visibility gauges allow operator to monitor machine functions while remaining focused on the drilling.
- Walk-around ground level maintenance provides fast, easy upkeep or repair.
- Rubber-mounted engine frame isolates cab from engine vibrations.
- AM/FM radio is standard.
- Combining performance and economy.
- Angle indicator for quick and easy drilling alignment.
- Drill hole diameter 3.5" - 6.5".
- Reliable dust control system increases suction capacity and provides effective pre-cleaner to reduce the escape of drilling dust. An optional dust suppression system is available for difficult drilling conditions.
- Advanced rotary pipe changer allows easy drill pipe changes.
- High-output compressor increases flushing air, provides faster drilling and decreases bit wear.
- Low-emission, Tier III Caterpillar engine offers low fuel consumption at 440hp and meets US exhaust emissions regulations.
- All compressor hoses are Teflon for strength and durability. Hoses and wiring are placed in a compact and efficient routing design for more protection, less wear and easy replacement.
- Drill pipe changer equipped with electronic sensors speeds pipe addition and extraction.
- Heavy-duty undercarriage with low center of gravity featuring a pentagonal section design to reduce dirt build-up and track wear ensures strength, durability and stability.