Furukawa HCR1500 Blasthole Drill
HCR1500 Series II
The HCR1500 ED Series II is the perfect drill for quarries or construction sites. Simple, durable and efficient, the HCR1500 ED Series II with extendable boom incorporates a self-adjusting drill system that ensures high productivity no matter what the drilling situation. Low-emission Caterpillar® C9 Tier III engines offer low fuel consumption, higher horsepower and meet U.S. exhaust emissions regulations. Increased fuel tank capacity provides more operating hours before refueling.
HCR1500 Series II Features & Benefits
Maximize operator performance with the ultimate in ergonomic cab design.
When it comes to ergonomically-friendly cabs, Furukawa offers various options to minimize operator fatigue. Cabs are 51 inches (1,300 mm) with ROPS/FOPS. In addition, all cabs are air-conditioned and continuously pressurized with filtered air to maintain a comfortable operating environment. Other features include:
- Single-lever drilling control for easy operation.
- 120-degree swiveling seat adjustable for legroom, back angle, height and operator weight provides maximum visibility.
- Large windows maximize operator visibility.
- High-visibility gauges allow operator to monitor machine functions while remaining focused on the drilling.
- Walk-around ground level maintenance provides fast, easy upkeep or repair.
- Rubber-mounted engine frame isolates cab from engine vibrations.
- Low-emission engines offer low fuel consumption and meets US exhaust emissions regulations.
- High-output compressor increases flushing air, provides faster drilling and decreases bit wear.
- HCR1500 ED features 12' rods with extendable boom for increased drill pattern, while the HCR1500 D20 has a fixed boom with 20' rods for deeper drilling opportunity.
- Reliable dust control system increases suction capacity and provides effective pre-cleaner to reduce escape of drilling dust. An optional dust suppression system is available for difficult drilling conditions.
- Heavy-duty Furukawa undercarriage featuring a pentagonal section design to reduce dirt build-up and track wear ensures strength and durability.
- Advanced rotary rod changer allows easy drill rod changes. Operators can add and remove rods using a single lever. Rods can also be indexed in the rack to distribute wear evenly and reduce costs.
- Angle indicator for quick and easy drilling alignment.
HCR 1500 Series II Brochure
Description: Performance and economy come standard on Furukawa drills. Simple, durable and efficient, the HCR1500 ED (extendable boom) and 1500 D20 (fixed boom) incorporate
a self-adjusting drill system...
Blasthole Drill Capabilities Brochure
Description: high-performance drilling options. More Productive, Less Maintenance.