Furukawa HD700 Drifter
The Ultimate Combination of Performance & Economy
Drill faster and straighter with the patented HD700 series drifter.
The Furukawa HD700 series drifter is designed to minimize drill noise and vibration without sacrificing performance. Incorporating a new piston design, the HD700 series drifter maximizes energy transmission and drills effectively in a variety of rock types.
HD 700 Series Drifter Features & Benefits
- Combines powerful penetration with agility and easy operation.
- Integrated drilling system is comprised of all-hydraulic controls and a reactive damper control system, which work together to accommodate changing rock conditions.
- The hydraulic controls automatically adjust impact and feed force, while the damper control system regulates pressure based on rock hardness.
- Dual damper system maximizes energy transfer to produce straighter holes.
- Compact valve design provides rapid valve and piston response for enhanced performance.